Obligation to update information reported to the CRBR within 7 days of the change
The original deadline for filing with the Central Register of Real Beneficiaries expired on 17 July 2020. We point out that in the event of a change in the information submitted to the CRBR, companies are required to update the information submitted to the register, within 7 days of the change. The deadline is very short. Therefore, in the case of changes to, among others, the board of directors or ownership structure of a company, it should always be considered whether such a change affects the timeliness of information in the CRBR.
If a company makes
- Changes to the Management Board
- Changes in the ownership structure
- Company changes
- Changes of seat
- Changes in organisational form
- the information in the CRBR may need to be updated within 7 days of the change.
Newly established companies must be reported to the CRBR within 7 days of registration in the KRS
All these obligations apply to companies:
1) General partnership
2) Limited partnership
3) Limited joint-stock partnership
4) sp. z o. o.
Failure to comply with the obligations to report information required by the regulations to CRBR within the statutory deadline may result in the imposition of a fine of up to PLN 1 million on the company.
How can we help you?
In case of doubts concerning the obligations related to reporting to CRBR:
- We will analyse the necessity of filing a declaration
- We will indicate whether it is necessary to update the declaration already submitted
- We will help you overcome technical problems related to submitting or updating information to the CRBR
› Send e-mail