JP Weber advises Wielton Group on their UK acquisition


JP Weber acted as transaction advisor to Wielton - the largest Polish and one of the leading European manufacturers of semi-trailers, trailers and vehicle bodies – on the acquisition of shares in the company Lawrence David Limited – the UK’s premium commercial trailer & rigid truck body manufacturer.  

Under the agreement, at the first stage Wielton takes over 75% of shares in the Lawrence David Limited. The remaining 25% stake the company will acquire in an earn-out model once 2021/2022 fiscal year is finished. 

JP Weber team undertook as M&A Advisor full representation of Wielton’s interests and provided it with comprehensive advisory on each transaction phase. The scope of services included, particularly: transaction structuring and implementation, negotiations as well as support in preparing an investment agreement and accompanying documents. The project was coordinated by Gregor Piechowiak, Managing Partner - Head of M&A department at JP Weber, the team consisted of Piotr Dalak, ACA - Associate Partner responsible for Transaction Advisory Services and Kamil Olejnik -  Business Advisor at JP Weber. 

The JP Weber team worked closely with legal advisers, Watson Farley & Williams, led by Corporate Partner Jan Mellmann, supported by Senior Associate Hayley Arrow and Domański Zakrzewski Palinka, led by Partner Przemyslaw Furmaga.

“We are delighted to have advised our client Wielton on another acquisition, in cooperation with their legal advisers from Watson, Farley & Williams and Domański Zakrzewski Palinka.” – commented Gregor Piechowiak.

Your contacts

DSC 1462 ret kadr Marta Marczak Marketing & Communications Director Tel.: +48 660 579 155
DSC 6817 ret portret2 Renata Lenert-Sikora Senior Marketing & Communications Manager Tel.: +48 (71) 36 99 656